Tuesday 29 March 2011

Oppression

All my life, I was oppressed by my Mother.
I just feel that way.
Now, I actually thought I would gain some sort of independence once I’m in Penang.
How very wrong I was.

Now, I feel oppressed by everyone here.
I feel oppressed by my aunts.
I feel oppressed by the people from the damned driving school.
I feel oppressed by the adults that are my aunts’ friends.
Basically, I feel oppressed about everything here.

I miss my home in Brunei.
Well, specifically, my room.
It’s where my entire possession in this entire universe was kept.
It’s where I can be myself and feel free to do whatever I want.
It’s where I get to sleep whenever I want to.
It’s where I can listen to music as loud as I want to.
It’s where I get my privacy.
It’s where I feel at peace.
It’s where I feel safe.

Right now, I don’t feel safe in Penang.
At all.
I'm depressed and always upset and lonely.
Bored as well.

1 comment:

  1. Foo foo I knw Hw u feel ok, bt this is life,we Hv to move On and get used to it, I m nt being myself as well staying w my aunt them but that's just the fake cover of me hahahahhaha,take care foo fooooor and love u ahhahahaa,I'm singling btw

    ReplyDelete