Saturday 14 May 2011

Passed my driving test :D

On 11th May 2011, I finally passed my driving test!!!

Actually it was my 2nd time. First time I failed at the 3 Pointer part, a shame. My aunts' asked me to wear green as it's the lucky colour for the year. So, I did wore green. And there was lotsa people. I remember that I arrived at the driving school at almost 9am. My name was arranged in Sesi 1 and my number was 60. -_- Anyways, the first 10 or 20 people that went... majority failed. Straight away. If you fail the bukit, you must step out of the car and went to the tower thing to collect your paper from the JPJ officers. Since everyone is waiting at the benches, they will basically know if you failed. Initially, I thought it would be the world's most paiseh thing if I failed at the bukit and have to walk down from the car and to the tower. However, seeing the amount of people that failed, I loosened up a bit, still nervous though. When it was my turn, and as I stepped into the car, I calmed down... like alot. And just calmly went up the bukit. First attempt, perfect. My tyre was right in the middle of the yellow line. I raised my hand (as it was required to do) though I feel very stupid by doing so. Then I went down (luckily my engine didn't die) and proceeded to side parking. As I was done, I checked whether I'm out of the yellow line AND MY SIDE MIRROR IS ALMOST AT THE YELLOW LINE, so I quickly reverse a bit. Thank God I passed that part. Then... the 3 Pointer. I knew it would be my downfall ever since the first time I tried doing it. I knew I would fail there, but I was hoping that the JPJ orang would not notice much... unfortunately I crossed the yellow line... The JPJ officer whistled loudly and then one of the instructors who was a Petugas came running towards me and told me I crossed the yellow line. Ugh, I was so close.

But at least I passed Bahagian 3, which was the road part. Apparently, we still can move on to Bahagian 3 even if we fail Bahagian 2, meaning more waiting. By the time I'm done at Bahagian 2, it was only number 20 plus that went for the test. -_- And by the time of 12 something, 12.15 I think, it's break time and I was the first one after lunch break. I kept hoping I will get the Kancil car and woot I got the Kancil car. Honestly I prefer Kancil rather than Wira. Anyways, since I did all the 7 steps and took extra care in checking my mirror and everything, I wasted some time lol. The JPJ officer told me to hurry up and that everyone else left already. I got Jalan C. Well, it's better than getting Jalan A. However in the middle of the journey, I suddenly forgot when to turn a corner. Luckily, THERE'S ANOTHER EXAMINEE GOING THROUGH THE SAME ROAD AS ME. Sort of. I only forgot one corner. So I just follow that person, then he turned another corner and thankfully I remember the rest of the route. Though I did asked the examiner whether turning left is the correct way back to the driving school. And I got 18 out of 20. O_O LULUS! A MIRACLE!!! I thought I would definitely fail because I was kinda driving recklessly compared to how I usually drove. For some reason, there's lotsa stupid drivers that were hindering my way. =.= Apparently the part where I don't pass (the 2 out of 20 part) was because I tidak menggunakan brek tangan dan kaki dengan betul and tidak menggunakan gear yang sesuai. Well, that's true. I really didn't use the right gear. -.- Who cares? At least I don't need to go through jalan raya part again.

So, few days ago, on Wednesday (the driving test is always held on Wednesdays, Tuesdays would be Grouping, mock exam/practice), I wore another different green blouse, since I'm sure some people who failed last week would be having the test again on the same day as me. And I was right. The driver picked up the exact same people that the driver last week picked up. Lol. Anyways, I arrived there at like 8 something and I'm in Sesi 2 Bahagian 2. There's lotsa people too. Thank goodness I'm in the front number, number 13. However, we still have to wait for a long time. =.= It's finally our turn at like... 11 something, almost 12 noon. =.=

While I was waiting, bored to death, I thought I would see the first few people to fail. Mana tahu, wah lao eh, EVERYONE PASSED! WHAT THE SHIT MAN!!! SUCH A HUGE CONTRAST COMPARED TO LAST WEEK! I swear 98% of the people passed. o.o Heh, maybe we got the lenient officers this week. So, my turn was like at around 12 something. At my first attempt of the bukit, it's not that perfect, but I'm unsure whether I should do it again or just raise my hand since it's mostly within the yellow line, then the officer at the tower was like "Ok sudah boleh angkat tangan..." And I was like "okkkkk~" Thank goodness I managed to went down the bukit without my engine dying. And my side parking went alright, not perfect but still fine. Raised my hand. Then on to 3 Pointers. I managed to perfect 3P the previous day which was basically a miracle. And I actually did pretty well. O_O While I was waiting, the girl before me was like "WOOT" as she left the 3P place. As I went in, I managed to not cross any yellow line and as I reversed my car, I was thinking to myself while grinning "omg this is not happening OMG!!!" And as I left the 3P place, due to my giddiness my engine died as I was about to leave. I can't stop smiling as I ran towards the tower and went to the counter. Hehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment