Saturday 11 June 2011

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE HITACHIIN TWINS, HIKARU AND KAORU

ARGH I'M ALWAYS LATE FOR MY BIRTHDAY POST!!! =.= I even missed a couple of Ouran's character birthday... SORRY MORI SENPAI, HANI SENPAI AND TAMAKI!!!

Anyway, 9th June was the Hitachiin twins' birthday. I absolutely love the twins, well, I'm leaning more towards Kaoru, but I still love Hikaru as well. XD

Ah well, Happy Birthday to the twins :P

PIC SPAM!!!!





This is from Chapter 53, and I really love the relationship of the twins.


I really like this scene as well. If only I have a twin... sigh~

-------------------


Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HITACHIIN TWINS!!! =D


Twins: EH?!

Me: Lol, don't tell me you guys have no idea it's your birthday? O_O!


Hikaru: Our birthday was days ago.

Kaoru: Yup. So you're the one who forgot...

Me: *gulp* Well, it's your belated birthday. ^^;; I was a few days late... Sorry!!! >.<


Twins: Hmmmmm... *Evil smirk*


Hikaru: We're not gonna...


Kaoru: ... let you off so easily.

Me: *nervous chuckle*


Twins: Well then, for forgetting our birthday, you must pay us 8 million yen.

Me: *faints*

Twins: Looks like she's knocked out cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment