Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year~

It's CNY already! =) Today my family (me, mom and dad) have to wear yellow shirt or blouse as it's the new year (and yellow is our lucky colour -.- ). My friend said she have to wear white today based on her horoscope. I received an angpau from my dad ($100). To tell you the truth, the $100 is actually mine. My dad borrowed it the day before and today he give it to me, to make it seems like he did give me angpau, which he didn't. -.-''

My mom's friends came though. They came with food (lol) and offerings to us (LOLs). The whole day, me and my dad stayed in our respective rooms. I was watching Star Golden Bell online and also, today I found out Taemin (from SHINee) has the same bday as me (except that he's younger than me by ONE year). Now I like him le... :P

Edit: Argh I'm too late!!!! T^T Well, consider my above post was written on 26th January, not 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment