Wednesday 25 February 2009

another random update

~the longest time of sleeping~

Last Sunday, 22nd of Feb, I experienced sleeping for around 15 hours.

Reason?

When I woke up in the morning, my mom's friend had arrived and I can't go out of my room. So I went back to sleep.

When I woke up again, it's already afternoon and more people are outside. Then I went back to sleep.

Again in afternoon, mom knocked my door which woke me up, but I acted like I'm still sleeping and she left to entertain the guest and I went back to sleep again.

Then in late afternoon, my mom being persistent and knocked my door countless time till I give up and went to open the door. Only one of her friends stayed back. After exchanging some sentences with my mom, I went back to sleep.

The next time I woke up was at 6.45 pm in the evening. Both my parents went into my room and started to worry and fuss over me -_- They thought I was sick or something. I was suffering from a mild headache when I woke up and went to take some food and take a shower.

The next time I sleep again was at 4 or 5 am later -_-;;

~frustration towards the school~
Till now, there's not much update from pte katok school. -.-;; So annoyed.
~Kim Kyu Jong~
It's Kyujong birthday yesterday. ^^ Hope he had a nice birthday yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment