Wednesday 22 April 2009

Future plan

My future plan for my blog and LJ is to post reviews about books, movies and music. (But mostly on books). Since I've joined the Review Club in my school, I think that it's a very good idea for me to start to learn on how to write reviews. The Review Club of my school will also be working closely with the Newsletter Club, meaning that, they'll be posting reviews written by the Review Club in the school's newsletter.

I'm also planning on doing a Saiunkoku Monogatari project. I have yet started this project. -_- I'm planning to make this project as my upcoming birthday present. (Yes, I give presents to myself, what a sad life I have -.- )

I also need to improve my Chinese reading and Tagalog... but I've been saying this since last year and there's no progress at all... I'm hoping I could somehow improve my Tagalog (even if it's just a bit) by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment