Monday 28 December 2009

Belated Merry Christmas and Belated Birthday to Taec

Once again, I'm late at these sort of things. -_- Christmas was days ago yet here I am, Merry Chritmas-ing. Lol. And yesterday was Taec's bday. Well, I did say Happy Birthday in Tweeter. Gosh I'm so dumb! I could've sent him a twitter msg to greet him Happy Birthday too. =___= Oh well, it's unlikely he'll see my message anyways.

Today (it's already 29th) is SBS Gayo Daejun (Music Festival). I watched last year's SBS Gayo Daejun live and I'm gonna do it again today! Man, the Gayo Daejuns sound like it's gonna be epic and awesome. I'm gonna watch all three today. Thank God KBS's one is tomorrow so I won't feel lazy to watch it... perhaps. At least, MBC one looks promising as well. So, I'm definitely gonna watch it. Though... I'm not anticipating 2PM-SNSD performance. -_- The mains are Taec and Yoona. No offense but I seriously dislike SNSD. At least some other girl groups, like After School! Or Brown Eyed Girls! These two groups I definitely won't mind... well not definitely, but better than SNSD! Or, choose someone other than Yoona. =.= Like Seohyun or Yuri. Seohyun is so frgging underrated that I'm so frigging sad for her. Yesterday there's an article in allkpop (or was it the day before?) where netizens noticed that Seohyun's face is always covered by captions in most of SNSD interviews. I saw those pics and I can't help but feel sad for her. Sigh... Well, thankfully, my hatred towards Yoona has considerably mellowed down. At least she don't act cute, unlike certain members. I just hope Wooyoung won't couple with anyone. LOL

Moving on~ my room is still looking like crap. Sigh. I have no confidence whether I'm able to clean it all up by the end of the year (which is in just two more days -_-). AND I haven't done my Business Studies homework (4 frigging essays =.=) and my ASL essay. The only homework I've done is finishing reading Jane Eyre (damn that seriously took a long time). I don't wanna go back to school yet. I feel like holidays are too short. T^T This is so unfair. At least give us two months of holiday! (Ok fine, I'm being unreasonable.)

I think I gained weight too. My lose weight resolution for 2009 has failed. And I'm still gonna make a New Year resolution for 2010 on losing weight LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment