Friday 5 February 2010

Modified my blog!!! ^_^

I spent almost two hour modifying my blog! Not that I don't like 2PM or anything, but I don't really like the fact that the image of 2PM is my header. -_- I haven't finish modify my blog actually. I'm planning to change the background colour (black is so depressing...). I'm gonna change the music too... or at least make a widget so I can have several songs in a playlist. And I'm gonna put a group pic of 2PM, plus pics of my favourite celebs *ahemahemwooyoungahemahem*. I'm gonna add the book widget thing from Facebook. I think it's called WeRead... though I haven't update the widget for a long time. ^^;; I'm also planning to create a photobucket account so I can upload the image and just use the link from my account, rather than hotlinking other people's images. ._. Hmm, I have plenty of planning eh...

This is really bad though, since I'm not supposed to be here modifying and blogging. -_- I'M SUPPOSED TO STUDY ACCOUNTING, MATHS AND BUSINESS STUDIES!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! Especially Accounting, since tomorrow's the Acct MPR. =_= However, I have this bad feeling... that from the darkest pit of my heart... I'm actually pretty confident that I won't fail this Accounting test... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M TOO OVER-CONFIDENT! YET I CAN'T HELP MYSELF! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

I shall update soon. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment