Thursday 4 March 2010

Disappointment...

I'm really disappointed in 2PM. Actually, my feelings toward the 6 members are a mixture of hatred, anger, disappointment and sadness. They absolutely abandoned Jay... it's apparent in the conference. When I first read numerous fan accounts of the conference, I was so upset that I hated the 6 of them, even Wooyoung. Not sure whether the stuff they said are scripted or what, the 2oneday representative said she thinks that the boys were completely earnest in answering the questions, and seemed to be telling their real thoughts, not fake or anything. Well, this representative was there, so she might be right in her judgement. But that just made this whole thing even sadder. If there is no scripts, whatsoever, well... Sigh..

Now that Jay's totally not coming back, I want a formal goodbye from him. I'm hoping he would make a video of some sort to the fans. That would be bittersweet, but it's something I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment