Friday 27 August 2010

June 2010 AS/A Level Results... and oh, my 2nd egg died! :o

Second egg died too... ¬_¬ Maybe I should just give up on having dragons as pets...

Anyway, June AS results were released last Thursday, 19th August. Since I have to wait one whole day before going to school, being an impatient person, I resorted to register by SMS to get my results. -_- Well, I don't exactly regret it... I remembered that day very well. I was sleeping the whole afternoon (LOL) and woke up in the evening. Then, after shower and cooking the rice, I went to Facebook. And I saw lotsa posts like "OMG I'm so nervous!" or "Why I still didn't receive my frigging results yet?!". Basically, stuff like that. And I was surprised to find out that results had, indeed, been released. Anyway, I tried to find information on how to register and just hantam send. I didn't receive any reply that says something like "you've registered successfully" bla bla bla, so after one hour of agitating moment, and lurking at facebook, I decided to send again. As a result...

Nothing. No reply.

So I gave up and went to sleep at 11 something, albeit, it was really hard to fall asleep for some reason.

Woke up at 4 something ish, and I've received two sms from DST and one from Mom. Both DST msg said I registered wrongly. ¬_¬ So, I registered correctly and got a reply about one hour later, and my results about few secs after the reply.

Mathematics - B
Literature in English - C
Business Studies - D
Accounting - E

As in the case of my O levels, I got all the passing grades... again. Except for A, of course. I'm happy I got C in lit, coz that means I get to take it in Nov exam and got A. Well, at least, that's what I HOPE to get.

Saturday, 21st August 2010.

The school posted the result at 8 something-ish in the morning. We (Liwen, Cindy and I), who were at that time having P.S, found out the results were out when Cindy's friend informed Cindy. As we walked towards the Maths department (the results were posted at the Maths Department notice board, as, for some mysterious reason, our main notice board was, noticeably, missing), I saw couple of people walking towards the same direction that we were heading from their classrooms. Unfortunately for us, there was a group of people already looking at the results and hogging most of the place.

After relentless amount of squeezing, pushing and head-craning, I ended up annoyed at the rude people who were pushing and waited for my friends at a corner. I only managed to look at my Maths result. They posted the results according to subjects AND not only the posted the overall grade we got, they've also included the breakdown, which was why I was so eager to look at my results in the first place. My Maths, got A and D. Stupid Statistic. It is the most worthless topic in Mathematics. -_-

After much consideration, I decided to retake everything. Since, I'm a stubborn and superambitiousyetincrediblylazy girl.

Enough about that.

I changed my blog design again! Only now I found out about the more easy Template designing and bla bla crap. Ugh, if only I had upgraded my template setting earlier. But I guess learning about on HTML and CSS is not that bad. For now, I'm satisfied at how my blog looks. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment