Monday 21 February 2011

Last day in Brunei

Today is the very last day I'm gonna be in Brunei.

Honestly, I'm quite scared and nervous of what is to come.

I do realise that after today, I may or may not be able to go back to my extremely carefree and 24-hour Internet-ness ways anymore. I will not be able to sleep on my bed anymore, I will not be able to stay up late anymore, I will not be able to feel the comfort and coolness of my air conditioner, I will not be able to be surrounded remnants and practically, everything that my life embodies. I will not be able to see most of my books, I will not be able to bring back my discs (ever...). I will never feel the sense of privacy ever...

Hopefully, I am not too late to apply for uni. Can't imagine doing nothing till June, if I really missed the March intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment