Sunday 24 March 2013

Happy 15th Anniversary, Shinhwa

Today marks Shinhwa's 15th Anniversary. It's been 15 long years, a significant number, a great achievement made by any Korean group. Though I wasn't with them since the beginning, but I shall walk down the road with Shinhwa till my last breath.

2 Ma Luv... the 6 Perfect Man: Eric Mun Jung Hyuk, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung / Jung Pil Kyo, Jun Jin / Park Choong Jae and Andy Lee Sun Ho, I love and will always love you guys.

Shinhwa and SHCJ, 2gether 4ever. :)




Pictures credit to SHINHWA COMPANY OFFICIAL WEBSITE and mine (2nd pic).

P.S. Couldn't prepare much to celebrate Shinhwa's anniversary this year as I'm currently rushing my assignment. T_T Shall prepare cake or cupcakes next year. ^^ Or oranges. Or any food that is in orange colour lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment