Thursday 18 June 2009

And yet again... I failed to update more frequently...

The title of this post is quite self-explanatory... I have yet to fulfil my own wish to update my LJ and blog more frequently... Hopefully I will improve in the course of the next few weeks -_-

Anyways, I'm on my second term holiday. ^^v I have yet to do any of my homeworks or do anything productive. The only creative stuff that I did during this holiday is by reading my novels. I'm rereading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen at this moment. And also, I've been watching Bleach anime from the ep where i have ceased to watch. Though I did skipped through the episode. -_- It is a miracle to see Bleach anime in Youtube. Therefore, this has perked my interest to pick up from where I stopped in Bleach anime and to continue gush about Byakuya! XD

It's been so long since I've done any creative writing that I missed using those vocabularies. T.T Oh well~ this is why I wanted to create a blog and LJ in the first place! Well, kind of. I actually wanted to post my stories in my blog and LJ... However, I have yet to complete any stories. -_- The only story I ever finished is a short fanfiction about Itachi and by no means that I will ever post that public or even show it to anyone!

I need more inspiration and drive to finish at least one story... T_T

On a side note, my ASL (AS Literature or Literature in English AS) has finally moved on to a new text! ^______________^ However, it is deeply unfortunate that the new text is "Songs of Ourselves", a book of collection of English poems and poetries. Y_____________Y Nevertheless, I will try my best to love poems! ^________________^ V

No comments:

Post a Comment