Saturday 1 August 2009

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu suing SM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M VERY SHOCKED AND WORRIED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu are suing SM Entertainment something about their contract. Apparently there's some conditions in the contract that are really unfair and the three members are very not satisfied.

I'm so sad and worried. The fact that it's only THREE of them who sued SM makes me the more anxious. Where is Yunho's and Changmin's say in this?! If this is about their contract, shouldn't Yunho and Changmin join forces as well?! I'm soooo worried. What if something bad happens? They're not disbanding, but... THE NEWS IS VERY SHOCKING! I'm just so worried, so worried that I might cry. Just like when Michael Jackson passed away. =( Sad times. I need an official statement from the group or even better, FROM EVERY MEMBERS OF DBSK! I need to know something confirm and official to make me feel better. I want something about the FIVE of them. I don't want them to disband, I want them to be together forever and ever and ever. Not that they're disbanding but omg. What if after this whole law suit thing are solved and SM Ent. will snub them or something... WHAT IF THEY GOT ABUSED BY SM?! OR SM ENT. WILL DO SOMETHING BAD OR NASTY TO THEM?!

Ok, I might a little bit dramatic at the end of that paragraph. -_-

People reading this post might think I'm ridiculous or stupid. But I don't care. This is DBSK. A hint of bad things that happen to them will provoke me into this many emotions. Sigh... DBSK is a Korean boy band. Really popular. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with them when I was first know them through Amelia and the rest. Really, I never been obsessed with any celebrities in my whole life, until that moment. It was F3 by the way. Anyways, these few years I wasn't so obsessed with them as I was in F3, but I still like them. They do have nice songs. To go straight to the point, I wasn't a very loyal fan these last years... Nevertheless, no matter what, even if I got obsessed with another Korean boyband or singer or whatever, the fact that DBSK has a special place in my heart will never change, I will make sure of that. DBSK is the first group I was obsessed with, the first boyband that I fall in love with, the boyband that introduced and made me fall in love with K-Pop. It's just that, they are very special to me.

Sigh, I just hope this whole law suit thing got solved and everything go back to normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment