Tuesday 21 July 2009

Some news from around the world and random ramblings

Kind of have many random stuff to talk about right now.

First of all~

I'm gonna start off by being angry and pissed...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=302646

A FRIGGING IDIOTIC BASTARD IN AUSTRALIA CHOPPED OFF TWO EARS AND TAIL OF A PUPPY! ARGHHHHHHHHHH THE FUCKER! HE SHOULD DIE! DIE, I TELL YOU! THE PIC OF THE PUPPY IS SOOOOOOO HEARTBREAKING! THE PUPPY LOOKED SO SAD! ARHHHHHH! I SERIOUSLY WANT TO CHOPPED OFF THE MAN'S DING DONG AND HIS EARS OFF! THEN HE'LL UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF THE PUPPY!

What is happening to the world we currently live in? =( Even young kids are torturing or doing something similar to the bastard I've mentioned above. There's one where the kid put the cat in the microwave to dry the cat... no need for me to give more detail. There's even more tortured animal stories... and the people who tortured those poor animals are now mostly young kids. -_-
Ugh... this is soooooooo ugh.
++++++++++++++++++++
On a happier note~

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=303331&st=0

A sweet true-life love story. ^^ It's about a British man and Spanish lady who were sweethearts 17 years ago and got engaged after one year. But then, the lady went to Paris to open a shop there, thus, the relationship ended. Few years later, the man still wanted to rekindle their relationship, sent a letter to her mother's home in Spain. However, the letter was put on the mantelpiece and fell behind the fireplace and was lost for a decade. Then recently, during a renovation work, when the builders removed the fireplace, then the letter was found. After much hesitation, the lady finally called the man and then they were reunited. A quote from the article:

"When we met again it was like a film. We ran across the airport into each other's arms. We met up and fell in love all over again. Within 30 seconds of setting eyes on each other we were kissing."

The couple married last Friday. Congrats to them. :D

It's stories like this that made me truly believe that true love does exist. Though I myself ain't so keen on getting married in the future or finding someone I love, one can't help but feel happy while reading this sort of stories and secretly wished, that this could happen to them someday. Sigh~ With all the morbid stories circuling around soompi, I'm really glad this sweet story made it into the news. ^^v Best of wishes to the couple.
++++++++++++++++++++
On a normal note...
I'm seriously gonna read my novels and write my thoughts about those books. And post them to my blog. If can, I really want to start it right now. However, I will have to wait till Thursday at least. I have an Accounting test this Thursday, in which, the marks will be counted as our MPR results. Sigh... Life is cruel and full of irony sometimes. -_-
++++++++++++++++++++
Nic's on holiday in Singapore. And before she went there, I requested her to buy a book from an option of four books for me as my birthday present. And yesterday, while she was onlining using her cousin's computer (in Singapore), she told me she bought one book already, which is The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn. AND, just now, while chatting with Wern, she told me that she bought one of the book from the list of books I asked Nic to buy, which was Annie May's Black Book by Debby Holt. Turns out that she saw the list and decided to buy one as my present. *tears are flowing down my face at this moment* I am so touched. I didn't even ask Wern to buy, yet she bought one for me. *those tears are of course, due to joy* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, WERN! And Nicole is not exluded too. :P
++++++++++++++++++++
I'm planning to give Wern a birthday card, complete with my horrible drawing and stuff, coz her birthday present request is either too expensive for me to buy (she actually wrote camera and a hp -_-), or too hard to fulfil or it's just way too simple for me to fulfil, that it feels like I'm got cheated (she said something about "everyone happy, then I'm happy" type of birthday present, seriously, what else can I do about that? Everyone are already naturally happy. -_-) So after hearing those wishes, I decided on good old-fashion home made birthday card. Wern should be thankful (not that she's not already) to have the privilege (did I spelt it correctly? o.O) of receiving (well she hasn't receive it yet, heck, it's not even been made yet!) my ultra-rare-birthday-card, designed by moi~
Oh yeah, speaking of presents... I still haven't bought Nicole any present at all. ^^;; Haiz... it's just that... it's kind of hard to think of a present for her (and everyone else, seriously), she doesn't even know what she wants (a trait which I find a liiittle annoying sometimes -_-, just a little though), which makes the whole matter even more difficult. Oh well, I'll just randomly buy something when we go out in the future, I suppose. My birthday gift would be simple: either book, bookmark, souvenier (did I spelt it correctly? -.-) or something just plain pretty and for display.

No comments:

Post a Comment