Saturday 11 January 2014

2014. A New Year.

So I'm way long overdue in greeting the new year here in my blog. Assignments and spring cleaning took much of time, as well as the arrival of my Master's Sun Director's Cut DVD. 

Usually, the start of the new year is when everyone starts making the whole "new year, new me" goals and resolutions... well, I haven't actually got the time to truly, whole-heartedly, sit down and think of the new resolution and goals for 2014. However, going through the past few days, I see that 2014 will make no difference to me, just like 2013. I will still be mistreated by my aunts, I will still lack the independence to venture out my house, I will still be the lazy pig of the yesteryears. 

I'm not even frustrated or annoyed anymore, now I'm just indifferent. Sure, I do get mad once in a while, but compared to previous times, overall, I pretty much don't care anymore. It's almost like I've given up already. I'm not even sure why I exist anymore, such little meaning in my life, routinely wasting my life away, left to rot here... such is the life of me....

But then, who knows? Maybe 2014 will be a year of huge changes to my life, since it's going to be my last semester, graduation, then time to find a job.

Who knows...?

No comments:

Post a Comment