Friday 31 January 2014

Happy Chinese New Year~ Year of the Horse!

How is it that it's already the end of January? Felt so surreal.

Anyways, today is the first day of Chinese New Year / Lunar New Year. It's one of the biggest celebrations for Chinese people and everyone celebrating this festivity. We move on from the Year of the Snake and ushering the Year of the Horse.

I'm born in the Year of the Monkey and my zodiac sign pretty much had a quite bad year in the Year of the Snake. So far, based on the bits and pieces of horoscopes and predictions I've read and heard, it seems that my situation would continue to be slightly lacking in the Year of the Horse. Personally, I don't really believe too much in these sort of things. It's interesting to read and know, but in the end of the day, it can be quite unhealthy if you believe these type of things too much. For me, I would take into account my horoscope readings, think about it, but won't necessarily follow all the necessary steps it has asked me to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment