Thursday 22 May 2014

Back in business!

Whoo boy! I am back! Done with my degree studies, and due to certain personal circumstances, I am unable to find a job as of yet, therefore I am back to the blogging world! Hopefully I'll be able to keep my promise and stay in the blogging world periodically.

I also need to keep on writing to retain my vocabulary and grammar. It's deteriorating due to me constantly speaking in broken English in real life. D:

Future plans for the blog:

Seeing as this is a personal blog, I suppose I would start from scratch in posting quality reviews in a new blog. But this blog shall definitely remain active~

I suppose I can post more (quality) personal thoughts, and informal reviews on books and manga I read as well as dramas, movies and anime I watched. In the future, I may as well post reviews on snacks I ate and cafes I visited.

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment