Monday 20 July 2009

New blog skin and future plan for the blog

Another new blog skin! Not really feeling the fourth blog skin anymore. Oh well~ ^^

The current blog skin is different as we have to scroll from left to right (which is less common style).

This is the second part of the blog.
_____________________________________________
I have lots of future plan for my blog (not that I didn't plan out some stuff for my blog... somehow, they weren't effective -_-). I really wanna make my own blog skin, customize it and modify it. I wanna post more book reviews too (this time I'm really determined). And maybe post some after-thoughts after reading manga o.O (like Naruto and Bleach). In the future I wanna put a music playlist too. And some gothic picture! I like goth... well, kind of. As long as it's not too extreme -.- . So many stuff to put inside. >.<
There's this blog: cindyreadsromance.blogspot.com that inspires and moivates me. I think her blog is really pretty. I wanna make my blog just like her's (well, sort of... not completely the same lah).
I'm planning to read some of my books from scratch and there's gonna be book reviews soon! (I hope T_T). I seriously need to do something to my LJ though. It's seriously abandoned. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment