Sunday 19 August 2012

It's choongjaeday :)

It's choongjaeday, a.k.a Jun Jin's birthday today. That's the chosen trending word for this year. Sadly it only trended in Singapore only, unlike SmallChilliBongDay, which trended at least both in Singapore and Malaysia.

There's this fanproject where we can send either messages (in any language), pictures or videos to a @Shinhwa_Updates in Twitter and they put all of that into a birthday video tribute. Keke, nice to see my message's not left out.

2012 Happy Birthday Junjin! My message is at 7:35 ^^. Credits goes to ShinhwaForeverSF

I actually summarized that message because I was afraid I might have got carried away and wrote a letter instead of a message. =.= So, I'll just write my full message here instead.

Park Choong Jae, you, who lived up to your other well-known name, Jun Jin.
I must admit, when I first know Shinhwa back when I was a mere 14 year old girl, I hated the sight of you.
I thought you were too cocky and arrogant. For this, I must apologize my young and immature self, for you are much, much different from my first impression.
This year, when I looked at the very first new pic of Shinhwa's comeback, I was struck by your easy smile and handsome looks. This is before I'm obsessed with Shinhwa again. As I watch more old and new videos, as well as Shinhwa Broadcast, you turned out to be someone who is quite happy-go-lucky.
Though you looked extremely handsome and manly, yet you love to do aegyo and many other weird stuff for the sake of variety and laughter.
Though your Shinhwa members tend to make fun, teased or pranked you, you take it all in without bothering much.
Your trusting and slight naive nature... Your competitiveness... There are so many sides of you which I had failed to see few years ago.

Park Choong Jae, you have been through a lot in your life... and from such a young age even.
Yet you continue to move forward, through the ups and downs.
With that frequent smile on your face, you braved on and even joked around along the way.
Just to put everyone, your loved ones, Shinhwa members, fans, at ease.
With that, I have come to respect and adore you.

On this special day, may all your wishes come true. I'm sure currently you're glued to your phone, messaging to that special someone, no? ;) Hopefully this special someone would ended up to be your loved one for the rest of your life. I look forward to hear happy news from you, you who deserved it more than anyone else.

Park Choong Jae oppa, saranghae. ^_^

Mini pic/gif spam.






All pics and gifs do not belong to me, I took them from Tumblr. Credits to the original owner~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment