Saturday 3 March 2012

2012 CHALLENGE 1: I want to read 10 books this year!

I had been procrastinating way too long. It's time for me to get more organized and gain control of my ever-spiraling life! I shall call this the great 2012 CHALLENGE!!! I shall make a series of challenges with their own themes and I shall review on my progress and result once completed. My first challenge is dedicated to my hobby: reading.

I have been buying too many books yet I never really had the time to sit back, relax and read. I have given myself too many excuses, like I'm too tired, assignments, research, chores, back-pain (o.O)... Well, GOODBYE EXCUSES IT'S TIME TO FACE ON THE CHALLENGE!!!

For the very first time since I made my Shelfari account, I just realized that we're able to set a reading goal. LOL! Epic fail for just realizing this now. I've set my goal to read 10 books this year. Considering the fact that I'm a degree student now, and assignments and presentations predominantly ruled my life, I dare not set a higher target. I may amend my goal if I've completed it.

I'm planning to make few others challenges but not too many, maybe just two or three more.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment