Saturday 24 March 2012

Happy 14th Anniversary Shinhwa!

Today is Shinhwa's 14th Anniversary!!! Though I'm only a fan for several years (and only recently I became supreme-fangirl mode on them again), I could confidently say that I would be their fan for life. Their bond, their friendship, their talent and their frankness had attracted me and there's no way for me to get out of it. They are much older than me (11-13 years age gap) but I don't care, I've always like older men. XD

Today is also their concert in Seoul, celebrating their comeback and their 10th album. I was following the updates in Twitter throughout the whole time the concert was held, since there's fans updating with pictures and reporting live, so that's good enough for me. I really hope by the time their concert DVD is released, I already own a credit card and could just purchase online. TT_TT Even now, I'm regretting not bringing one of their concert DVD I left in Brunei to Penang, and only God knows when I would be able to go back to Brunei. -_-


CREDIT: AbsolutShinhwa.wordpress.com





[CREDIT: MNet Special Shinhwa Page + Shinbiz.com/forums (infiniti512) + Soompi Shinhwa Thread (kpopchild)]

*Faints from hotness overload*

No comments:

Post a Comment