Saturday 17 March 2012

Countdown till Shinhwa's Comeback March 2012

Shinhwa is currently the longest-running boyband group in Korea, currently in their 14th year. In fact, this month is their 14th anniversary, in which their highly anticipated 10th album would be released, as well as concert tours.
Ain't this a lovely picture of them? :)

I first really noticed Shinhwa in Battle Shinhwa (I admit, my sentence structure kinda sucks). I had known them but was never interested. After watching Battle Shinhwa, which my friends forced me to watch, I was charmed by Andy. Then I bought their albums (sadly, pirated) and listened to most of their songs and I became a fan. =D I've only been crazy crazy about them for a short period of time, unlike DBSK, SS501 and 2PM (though I no longer am a fan of 2PM), I was usually a mild fan of Shinhwa, just listening to their songs.

However, thanks to the countless disappointments I experienced by the other groups that I had mentioned above, not to mention that it's been so long since we've last seen all 6 members together (since they're enlisted in the army at different times) and so much hype around their upcoming comeback, naturally, I read most of their news, and then I watched some of their old videos in Youtube, then listened to some of their songs, and then *BANG*, I'M A SHINHWA FANATIC AGAIN!!! XD I'm still not done watching their videos in Youtube, though I'm trying to restrain myself, all thanks to my assignment which I had not touched at all (-_-).

They also set up their own company, Shinhwa Company (so cool!!! XD), and is currently (well, starting from today actually), their own show, Shinhwa Show. They're also actively participating in shows and interviews to promote their comeback. Naturally, I'm super super excited.

Apparently, their title song from the new album is "Venus" and their concept is sexy and hot modern vampire. Oooh la la~ I've seen stills from their mv and looking good. I swear these guys don't age. :)

P.S. I wonder if the members had girlfriends at the moment, or someone they're interested in. Rather than being jealous and possessive about them having girlfriends, I've been thinking that they should seriously settle down and find someone special~ :P They seem to be good father-material anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment