Saturday 10 March 2012

Starbucks drinks that I've drank

Recently, I've been frequenting to Starbucks to do my assignments or hold meetings with my group members. I'm not really a big fan of coffee but seeing so many coffee lovers here in Penang, and the fact that there was no Starbucks in Brunei, I just had to try Starbucks (being an international brand and all that) and also trained to acquire a taste in coffee. So far, I had tried:

1. Iced Caffe Mocha - This was the first drink that I ever ordered from Starbucks. For a non-coffee drinker like me, the slight bitter taste of the coffee was too much for me to bear, but eventually, I was ok with it. Would definitely ordered it again in the future.

2. Iced Green Tea Latte - My ultimate favourite Starbucks drink! I was checking out the reviews of this drink online and most of the reviews were negative. So I guess this is based on personal preferences. It's a bit too sweet but I still love it all the same~

3. Hot Green Tea Latte - Disgusting. I would never order it hot ever again. -_-

4. Hot Caramel Macchiato - Yummy! I was quite hesitant to order it because of the caramel. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel, but then my friends had recommended this drink so I thought, I should just try it. Well, it was really yummy! The caramel was not too overpowering and sweet, it actually complemented the drinks really well! Definitely going to order this drink on my next trip to Starbucks.

So far, these were the only drinks I ordered from Starbucks. I'm planning to try most of the drinks in the menu, especially Java Chip Frappucino. But for now, my favourite drinks are Green Tea Latte and Caramel Macchiato~

All the images in this post were from Google Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment