Friday 13 July 2012

The Chamber of Secrets has opened. 4 chapters to be exact. And stay tune, myHogwarts!

So Slytherin won the House Cup for the first year and they were awarded exclusive access to the first four chapters of The Chamber of Secrets in Pottermore, 24 hours earlier before it's made public. Now, it's already opened to the public and I, naturally, already explored the four chapters.

I must say, Pottermore definitely had improved. They had included mini-games in some of the moments (two to be exact). If within four chapters, we already have 2 mini games, can you imagine the possibilities of more mini-games in the remaining chapters? I shall remain positive. =)

I'm also loving the new information by J.K. Rowling. Again, she never fail to amaze me with her brilliance in making what seems like a mundane information into something really interesting. And Malfoy fans, rejoice, we have more insight and history of this family so do check it out.

On the other hand, myHogwarts is finally about to be opened to public! To be exact, it's today. But then I read somewhere in Facebook that the courses won't be implemented until further notice. I believe maybe sometime in September? Shame, that's basically what attracted me to myHogwarts anyways, the classes and assignments. At least the library remains. Gonna check it out to see how it is, but since the classroom feature won't be available until, at most, September, don't think myHogwarts gonna keep my interest for that long. Oh! But then there's book discussions... hmm, ok maybe I shall stay there longer and meet new people. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment