Saturday 28 July 2012

It's SmallChilliBongDay!!!


It's SmallChilliBongDay!!! It's this year trending word in commemoration for Shinhwa Lee Min Woo's birthday. Why small chilli, you may wonder? Why, watch Shinhwa Broadcast (specifically Ep 19) and you will get your answer? XD It's a quintessential ShinChangs trolling. Haha~

I admit, few years back I never really liked Minwoo. I thought he was kinda cocky for some reason (WTF WAS I THINKING BACK THEN). Now, I love him and the rest of the members just all the same. His eye-smile are to die for. Sigh~ And he's ships himself with every Shinhwa members. King of fanservice, not to mention his dancing skills. Seriously jjang!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOREVER OUR COOL GUY!!!

Me: Minwoo oppa-ya

???


Me: Happy Birthday~! ^ ^

^_^

Kanji b!


Thanks! :D

Me: I got a present for you! ^ ^


HOOOOOOOOOO!!! (this gif is too epic XD)

PRESENTS!!!

Me: Close your eyes~ ^^
Ok.

Me: And your ears too~

Ok. 

.
.
.
.
.
.

?!!!!!!!!!!!


Me: YOU'VE BEEN TROLLED HAHAHA!!!

T T
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Few days later
I'm gonna do a runway~

Me: WOOT!
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's M Style

Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!


Stupid! =P

Me: T T
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Ok, time to get real.




Me: KYAHHHHHHH OPPA-YA!!!!!!!! DAEBAK!!!


Psh.
That's why I'm Lee Min Woo. *charisma*

Disclaimer: Picture all credits to the original owner. I'm just borrowing these and by no means claim them as mine. :) Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment