Thursday 5 July 2012

Changed my blog's background, so what's next?

Ok, I had done some changes to my blog, using an orange scheme this time. Inspired by my re-newfound love for Shinhwa of course (Shinhwa's official colour is orange ^^). I'm not that fully satisfied of how my header looks so maybe I will modify that next time. Shall add more songs too to my playlist. Love the new playlist. Simplistic and function wells~

Since March, I've been bookmarking tons of Shinhwa-related stuff in Google Chrome. And I've yet to sort those bookmarks out till this day. I think I have thousands of bookmarks... -_- *shudders at the thought of tackling those*

Few months ago I also proposed a challenge to myself. Well, that's not going well too since I'm too busy with Shinhwa updates everyday. Though I must say, now that Shinhwa is back, I have more reasons to smile. Additionally, whenever I'm depressed, I would just watch any Shinhwa's video and my mood would improved~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment