Monday 2 July 2012

July... SHOOT! Missed out blogging during the month of June =.=

Oh shoot! I thought I posted one post in June. Ugh, time really flies. I've been way too preoccupied by Shinhwa these past months. It's insane! I can't believe I'm back to my extreme fangirl-ism life. Ah well, I do hope Shinhwa will be the last and only group I stan. ^^

It's the month of July already. Time really flies (I wonder how many times I repeated that phrase in my blog posts lol). Within days I will finally turn 20. To be honest, I'm not really that enthusiastic about this. Firstly, I'm going to be 20 years old, a young adult, yet my character and personality are still like a child. ._. Second reason, I have no idea when my parents will finally be able to come to Penang again, it's really frustrating how they came up with so many excuses and broke promises so easily. Luckily, I'm used to it, or at least, expected such behaviours from them. Third, I'm kind of in a "hiatus" moment with my college friends (they're all either busy working or dating -.-), and we kinda promised not to celebrate each other's birthday this year (that's because we missed out one of our friends birthday). But then, they have other friends to celebrate their birthday with. And me, very sadly, only have them as my friends. My friends from Brunei (the ones that are currently studying in K.L. in particular) usually had given me false hopes that they'll be coming to Penang for holiday. Yet, in the end, there's no news or any more updates, and hence, the topic is buried and lay forgotten. I don't blame them though, honestly, stuff might have happened. But I would have preferred if they don't tell me at all if they're unsure. I rather be surprised at the unexpected rather than disappointed from expectations.

Ok, enough ranting! Since my birthday falls on a Wednesday, in which I have lecture classes in the morning, I shall spent my birthday in Starbucks with my laptop, a hot cup of coffee (maybe caramel macchiato?) and a slice of cake. As a birthday treat for myself... well, I wanted to buy books, but I have tons of books I haven't read yet. It's crazy how I carelessly spent my money on books every time I visit the bookstores! There has gotta be 20, 30, or even more books which I bought this year and had not even read! Maybe I'll just buy one expensive book then. ^^;;

P.S. I wonder if it seems very pitiful that I listed out my plans of celebrating my birthday... alone. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment